This article is for guys only who find it difficult to get along with a lady during her period. And ladies want care and love during this unpleasant period.
If you are a guy, this is the time you have to show her more love and care, don’t be harsh on her and most importantly, know your choice of words.
On this article it will be giving you a list of 5 things you should never tell a lady during her period.
1. What’s Wrong: Really? Do you need to ask that? Obviously she is having period and its painful, make her cranky and ohhh! So bloated. She is just not very comfortable and that doesn’t mean you’ll keep asking what’s wrong. Just try and ‘empathize’ with her.
2. You look tired: truly, she is. She doesn’t just look tired she is really tired… you don’t expect to be active and strong a usual. Bleeding buckets and these killer cramps accompanied with excruciating back ache is bound to show on her face.
3. “Let’s go party: it will make you feel better: you must be crazy to think like that. And that swollen tummy and painful back, you don’t expect her to wear fancy dresses and high heels
4. I guess we should talk later, after your period is over”: You should never ever think of saying this, did you just mean that when she’s having her period she lose value? And there are things you say which she can easily forget, but not this. Never make her feel rejected.
5. Sorry, but I am irritated by the sight of blood: No way and no way will you ever say that to a woman. She doesn’t get her period by choice and this time of the month all she needs is your tender love and care. Trust us by saying this you’ll only rub her the wrong way. And even if you hate the sight of blood, you don’t have to make it that obvious to her.
Share This Post