Tragedy as electric powered wire Which Fell from a Pole Electrocutes 3-yr-antique Boy to death in Makurdi (pictures)

by BobbyT 0

A three-12 months-vintage boy has been electrocuted to dying in Gombe avenue, Wadata vicinity of Makurdi, Benue kingdom in which an electric powered twine fell off from the pole.

the electrical cable which fell and killed the boy

A fb consumer diagnosed as Gadafi AS has taken to the social networking platform to publish a few heartbreaking pix and the story of how a three-year-old boy, Daniel Chidi turned into electrocuted to dying in Gombe avenue, Wadata, Makurdi where electric powered wire fell off from the pole.

right here’s how he narrated the tale;

“Daniel Chidi became electrocuted in Gombe street wadata were electricity wire fell off from the pole he’s three years old.

“24hours street coincidence sufferers assist Initiative rush the child to wish health facility were the health practitioner showed him dead.

“The Mather has being reported to the police Head Qters and JEDC who additionally got here to the visible of accident. dad and mom need to watch the motion of there youngsters.”

See greater images below;
eelctric-pole-fell-5


 

Share This Post


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.